As physicians, we are faced with serious challenges. The tedium of medi-business, governmental encroachment, and the maze of bureaucracy, all of which threaten the quality of patient care, hinder our medical practices. PD-Rx was founded by a team of practicing physicians. We will help you, as a dispensing physician, survive the economic realities of medicine today. Let PD-Rx be your partner in medicine.
Our innovative system allows you to provide the full breadth of quality care, which today includes providing patients with low cost medications directly from the office.
Directly providing medication to your patients is a change that is viewed by both patients and third party payers as a progressive and responsive practice which is cost effective and speeds the healing process by improved compliance and better patient communication.
PD-Rx provides pre-counted prescriptions to primary care physicians who dispense medication to patients from their offices or clinics on a fee-for-service basis, utilizing either PD-Rx's proprietary software which controls inventory, prints prescription labels, maintains records, and facilitates reordering, or PD-Rx's manual write-on labeling system.
Without additional personnel, the Physicians Dispensing program will produce additional office revenue to help cover the cost of operation and the cutbacks in Medicare.
The PD-Rx program is a natural extension of your medical practice as a physician provider of personal care. Many medical facilities today offer additional services to provide their patients with all the care possible from one location.
PD-Rx provides your staff with the simplest, yet most comprehensives preprinted labeling and record keeping system in the industry. Exceptionally easy to implement with absolutely no up front investment. Your medications are shipped precounted and patient ready in safety sealed, clearly labeled containers. A physician and pharmacist are available to answer any questions that might arise.
Patients Choose Your Practice for a reason
When your practice is responsive and patient centered then point of care dispensing for the patient just makes good economic sense for everyone. The patient gets the best care, fast and efficiently with exactly what the doctor ordered, the necessary prescription medication is always filled on-site and given to the patient directly. As a responsible dispensing physician your practice will be compensated for the added time and effort associated with dispensing. Join the majority of Medical Practices, choose to dispense medication to your patients with no out of pocket expense. They will love the convenience and will have a the positive response to their care.
Point of Care Dispensing provides a private setting to obtain their medications in a trusted environment at their doctors office. In addition to traditional medications, PD-Rx offers Comfort Pacs which are a unique product containing a proven NSAID (anti-inflammatory) or muscle relaxer combined with a topical analgesic (Duraflex Gel) to provide a dual approach to pain relief. Patients overwhelmingly prefer the pain specialist who chooses to dispense both for the convenience and confidentiality they experience at your office. Contact us today to learn how our program works.
1. Our Automated production lines are capable of packaging over 2,000 bottles per hour.
2. Each container closure system used meets or exceeds U.S. Pharmacopoeia Standards.
3. Each bottle and cap is composed of high-density polyethylene white plastic.
4. The bottle or container closure system contains a tamper-evident foil safety liner that is hermetically sealed by heat induction during production, providing the highest level of integrity and quality available in the market.
5. All bottle caps are child-resistant in anticipation of new F.D.A. guidelines for manufacturers and packagers in the pharmaceutical industry.
6. You can provide us with your bulk pharmaceutical products or use bulk products we obtain from reputable, contracted manufacturers.
7. Therapeutic rated medications or cost containment formularies can be designed upon request.
8. With the professional guidance of our technicians on staff we can help you design a repackaged product line that is unsurpassed by your competition!